YEESS (Youth Engagement and Employment Support System) is governed by a Management Committee. The function of the committee is to collectively ensure the delivery of the organisation’s objects, to set its strategic direction, and to uphold its values.
The Committee is responsible and accountable for ensuring and monitoring that the organisation is performing well, is solvent, and is complying with all its legal, financial, and ethical obligations.
YEESS is currently accepting nominations from Non Executive Board members (Business Mentors) interested in serving on the board . Applicants must have an interest in promoting and developing YEESS as a lead youth agency in the Australia. We are seeking individuals with varying experience and skills including
- Previous experience working with Voluntary Management Committees
- Strong Communication and Leadership Skills
- Understanding of governance and financial requirements of not-for-profit organisations
- Interest or experience working with young people
- Excellent decision making skills
Non Executive Board members (Business Mentors) are required to attend one virtual project team meeting over the phone, per month on the second Wednesday of the month from 6:00pm – 7:00pm. Members are also required to be available to answer queries and provide feedback on an ongoing basis. All individuals interested in becoming a member of YEESS Non Executive Board members (Business Mentors) Must complete required information on Contact Us Page
- Fill out required information on “Contact Us” page.
- Select “Business Mentor” option.
- Please write few lines about yourself in ” Your Message” section.
- YEESS Management team will contact you, After reviewing your information.
YEESS Management will contact you, Once they review your application.
Want to be the Member?
YEESS is a social enterprise model with unique framework, designed to support Australian Youth Community.
YEESS engage with youth, deliver them knowledge, provide them with business assistance and create job opportunities.